The following forms are for internal use by staff and academic members of the Faculty of Education. Please note that you must download the form prior to entering data.
- Annual Report Form ** Note, users must authenticate to view form
- Conference Fund Form and Guidelines
- Fulbright Scholar and Chairs Program
- Graduate Academic Affairs Council (GAAC) Calendar Submission Template
- Sabbatical Application and Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest - Disclosure Report for Academic Staff
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs Committee (UAAC) - KSA checklist and Calendar Submission Template
The Faculty of Education is committed to the discovery and dissemination of knowledge. To do this, we encourage our faculty and graduate students in their quest for research. The following resources are for use by researchers in the Faculty of Education. Please note, you must download the form prior to entering data.
- SSHRC CRSH Memo regarding 2011 Competitions English Memo or French Memo
- Cooperative Activities Program Application & Guidelines
- Coutts-Clarke Research Fellowship Application and Guidelines
- Larry Beauchamp Senior Researcher Award Application & Guidelines
- McCalla Professorship Application & Guidelines
- Roger S. Smith Undergraduate Student Research Award Faculty Member Application and Guidelines
Roger S. Smith Undergraduate Student Award Application 2018 (application form and projects to be announced mid-February, 2018)
- Regular SAS Operating Grant Application and Guidelines
- Distinguished Visitors Fund Information and Application Form (note: deadline to the Dean's Office is May 15th and October 15th)
Please note that START and TIGER Grants are not currently offered.
- Alberta Advisory Committee for Educational Studies (AACES)
- Alberta Teachers' Association (ATA) Research Award
- Research Services Office
Please visit Undergraduate Student Services' site for Forms and Program Sheets.
Contact your department for deadline. Funded by the Education Society of Edmonton. Awarded annually on the basis of academic standing and leadership potential to a student registered full-time in a graduate degree program in an education department within the Faculty of Education.
- Myer Horowitz Graduate Student Travel Award **NOTE, you must SAVE the form prior to entering data.